Time & Location
About the Event
Della Robbia, our annual Holiday event, will look a bit different this year - as have many other aspects of our lives these past few months. We will still gather – but virtually! This year, Della Robbia will be live-streamed via Zoom and on the Friends of Villa Terrace Facebook page. Join us for an evening of inspirational programming to celebrate the Friends’ 30th Anniversary and Villa Terrace’s enduring legacy. Your ticket will include:
- Exclusive lecture by John Gurda
- Special performance by the 414 Quartet, sponsored by Emily and Mike Robertson. They will play Corelli’s Christmas Concerto as well as some favorite Christmas carols.
- An opportunity to vie for our curated Holiday Baskets in a raffle.
- A sampling of delicious appetizers from Larry’s Market delivered directly to your door.
So, please plan to be home at 6:30 p.m. and join us online so you can tune in! Invite your friends to sign up as well and form a virtual watch party!
Revenue raised by Della Robbia is more important than ever as Villa Terrace weathers the financial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are heartened by the generosity of steadfast patrons like you, who enable the Friends to continue its mission.
Please also consider sponsoring this year’s event (see below)! Sponsors will be recognized on the invitations sent out in November and also live at the event. Contributors of $1,000 and above will be treated to an exclusive behind-the-scenes virtual tour of the Renaissance Garden by a member of the Garden Committee next spring.
The 2020 Della Robbia Co-Chairs
Emily Robertson, Ellen Irion, Megan Holbrook, Alex Chou and Stephanie Van Alyea
Platinum Level: $1000
- Sponsor John Gurda’s talk
- Winter garden care for the Villa’s lemon trees
Gold Level: $500
- Two ‘Italian cypress-like” Junipers for the forecourt
Silver Level: $100 Sponsor a planter next year!
- 6 estate planters in the forecourt
- 10 terrace pots
- 8 planters in the Courtyard
- 10 lower garden pots
Bronze Level $25
Purchase one of 50 Sea Foam Rose bushes for the lower Garden
- Contribute to the Dennis Buettner Memorial Fund
- Contribute to the Beth Chapman Memorial Fund
Checks can be written and mailed to: Friends of Villa Terrace Attn: Della Robbia Committee P.O. Box 170605 Milwaukee, WI 53217 Please list your first and second choice for sponsorship in the event the item is oversubscribed. For questions, please find us on Facebook, on the web at friendsofvillaterrace.org, or via email at email@example.com or call 414 763-5200 (voicemail only).